Code of conduct
Fairfield Code of conduct
Fairfield Lacrosse reserves the right to suspend any parent, player or person associated with Fairfield Lacrosse at any time for violation of these rules. Fairfield Lacrosse will also expel a player or parent if he/she cannot or will not abide by these rules, which will also result in a forfeiture of all fees.
- I will play with respect, integrity, and intelligence at all times.
- I will be respectful of my coaches.
- I will never use objectionable language or behavior that
- is detrimental to Fairfield Lacrosse, officials, coaches or other players.
- I will learn the game of lacrosse and strive to do my best.
- I will treat Fairfield Lacrosse equipment with respect.
- I will display a good attitude with a willingness to work toward an enjoyable season.
- I will always encourage and congratulate other players, including those from other teams, for good play.
- I understand that I may be suspended or expelled from Fairfield Lacrosse if do not follow this Code of Conduct.
- I understand that the US Lacrosse Southern Ohio Chapter may take disciplinary action against me if these rules are violated.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at every game, practice or Fairfield Lacrosse function.
- I will place my child's emotional and physical well being ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will learn the game of lacrosse.
- I will contribute to Fairfield Lacrosse providing a safe and healthy playing environment.
- I will do my best to make lacrosse fun for my child.
- I will insist my child treat other players, coaches and officials with respect.
- I will never confront in anger a coach, official, player, spectator or league official before, during, or after any game. I understand that Fairfield Lacrosse can and will suspend both parent and player for this conduct.
- I will encourage my child to play by the rules of lacrosse and applaud good play of both teams
- I will approach my child's coach if I have a concern about his/her lacrosse experience.
- I will do my best to support Fairfield Lacrosse by volunteering my time and resources.
- I understand that the US Lacrosse Southern Ohio Chapter may take disciplinary action against me if any of these rules are violated.
Registration will remain open as long as space is available on teams or as otherwise stated in registration information found elsewhere on this site. We reserve the right to limit team size to allow for the efficient management of teams and to ensure sufficient playing time for all players.
Alternate payment arrangements can be made by contacting the Fairfield Lacrosse Club Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment arrangements must be made prior to registration or registration may be cancelled. It is expected that payment plans be followed in accordance with the schedule agreed upon and that any deviation from the schedule must be discussed in advance of any due date. Failure to timely pay any balance due on a payment schedule may result in player(s) exclusion from all team activities until accounts are brought current.
Registration fees are non-refundable as plans will be made for fielding teams, purchasing uniforms, etc., based on the number of players registered. Notwithstanding, any fees paid in relation to a team that will not be formed due to lack of players will be refunded in full once such determination has been made.
All requests for alternate payment plans or exceptions to this Payment Policy must first be directed to the Treasurer at email@example.com. Any decision of the Treasurer may be appealed to the Lacrosse Board at firstname.lastname@example.org. All decisions of the Board will be final.
All registrants of Fairfield Lacrosse hereby give Fairfield Lacrosse permission to use their name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made on behalf of Fairfield Lacrosse and/or its activities for any purpose consistent with Fairfield Lacrosse's missions. Such use includes, but is not limited to, publication of their name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance on the Fairfield Lacrosse website and/or social media pages. As to personally identifiable information, "name," in relation to players registered for Fairfield Lacrosse teams refers only to the first and last name of such player and the player's school grade level unless express written consent for the publication of additional information is granted.